1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030201

Well spoken Dave. Politics can get on ones nerves. I spend far to much time
watching and reading about politics.
What I miss are the old days of closeness we all shared in 1/9.
A Marine never feels the closeness
again as he did with his 1st platoon. You all have to admit, we were tight.
I do not even remember a single fist fight amongst us.
It was a good time in my life (to good at times), but I would not trade a moment of it.
I'm asking all of you to tell me more about what you do for a living.
You all know what I do. Tell me your story.
You can bet it is a far different Corps from the eyes of a SgtMaj then
when I was a LCPL or CPL like most of you were
when you got out. As a SgtMaj, I would choke all of us out for doing
what we did. Times are different now, and
the Corps is moving forward better then ever. However, all of us
helped end the cold war
. OHHHRAWWW.

Semper Fidelis