1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030131

couple of thing to keep in mind, we all know about smoking and BP,
however chronic pain and stress, can elevate BP continually, and progressively.
We're all the same age so get your stuff checked, yeah, I know , I'm the only one not taking care of myself.
I'm basically all right now, if I could just learn to relax.
Personally I think Mik has a tougher row to hoe right now, I don't think I broke his confidence by talking to Dale,
but I think he needs our collective efforts,not to get through it , but to ease the journey. I used to think I
could handle everything, but life has a way of proving me wrong, twice already(LOL) you know what I mean.
Sometimes that MC attitude hurts you." I can do this by myself"