1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030201

Dale,
My brother, I have no problem with people expressing their opinions.
In person I engage in the conversational banter like everyone else.
While I was not the originator of this blog site, I just thought some of
the guys were taking things personally.
I also felt that with these extended history lessons, the reading was
getting kind of long. I thought the Blog was to
to be used for staying in touch with each other
and communicating what's up in our lives. I have my own views about politics
and religion in this country and I assure you that if I express them here,
they would be viewed in an unfavorable light. Comparing what's being
talked about here to what your founding fathers were attempting to accomplish
is laughable. I say save the debate for our in person meeting where there is no
opportunity for outside references and you have to wing it off the top of your head.

Again, I have absolutely no problem with healthy dialog in a proper forum,
I just did not know that this was the forum.
It is obviously an opinion shared only by myself and it is
just my opinion, which in the future, I shall keep to my self.

Glad you are doing better George!