1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030131

Frankly,I would sooner die,than go through what my older friends have gone through,
I took care of my step dad for his last 6 years, diminishing brain, physical capacity,
nursing home, where he didn't recognise anyone, until he was tied down, so he wouldn't
wander off, and finally pneumonia, which slipped him from this world.
Donnie Callahan, a good friend, retired cop, same deal, used to UA him from the nursing home ,
take him to dinner, which he couldn't really eat, but the point was a friend asked , and I did
what he needed. Shit I busted him out the day after I got released from my angioplasty,
Which is still in good shape by the way just had it scoped yesterday. Any way had to call a friend, not
to help with Donnie, but to call the ambulance in case the stitches in my femoral artery let go
while I was pulling his wheelchair up the stairs.Life is a journey, not a destination, segway to
Pat Henry, If you can meet your maker with a clean heart he won't hold your mistakes against you.