1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030129

Do not sign me up for any fights. However, maybe a Sgt Goviea and wild boar rematch should top the ticket.
If I can attend, you can bet I will not talk politics at the reunion. I'm sure there must be other subjects worth talking about.
Naw, I think I will just corner Pete and go for it. I'm much better one on one then typing my thoughts.
Speaking of thoughts, why is the German GOV so against removing Saddam, and so anti-American, Pete? Do the good
citizens of Germany feel this way, or is the leader still trying to gain more popularity?
I remember hearing Pete play the piano at the church on Hansen. I have to admit, I was amazed at how well you played. By the way, the church is still there and has not changed at all.
I think GW hit a homerun last night with his speech. Touched on many areas that will affect most Americans. Damn, I'm proud to be a member of the GOP.
Did I read Steve wants some beer? A bunch of Marines drinking beer - What a surprise. Count me in for the first round.
Semper Fidelis