1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20070922

A few thoughts.....
Talking with Tim Hunter last night, we agreed on a few things, I'll share some of those things and then some other ideas.
We need to decide fairly soon where to have the reunion. Some folks will need more time than others to get vacation approval, make all sorts of arrangements, etc. I cast my vote for Andy and Big Dow's current locale. I'm confident that Andy can arrange a visit to PLT. Sgt. School or SOI/MCT, and possibly get us some trigger time on the new weapons that are currently in the inventory. Having said that, I humbly submit my idea for a name for this undertaking:
"OPERATION NEW SHOOTS FOR OLD COOTS"!
Anyway, once we have a concensus on location, we also need to narrow down the dates. On this issue I would suggest a time that the weather is generally comfortable. Andy and Big Dow can fill us in on that.
Lastly, if everyone would like to email me their most up to date address, marital status, childrens names, etc., I'll combine it all on a single spreadsheet then forward it to everyone. If you have contact information for some of our LOST DRAGONS, by all means send that as well.
SEMPER FI MY BROTHERS!
Otto