1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20040127

You guys are so funny! You Steven B with your comment about
Airforce Bootcamp. You're so right, "WHAT CAN YOU LEARN IN ONLY
6 WEEKS? Those Airforce pukes don't know what bootcamp is all about.
And you Steve T with your remarks about the Yellow Pages and the way
Marlette 'doesn't tell you what to do'. No, you're right, I don't believe
that for a second. By the way the proper spelling for the slang term
of whipped is 'whup-ped' not whooped. Remember your phonics, the
double oo carries an ooh sound like who. Okay, that's enough of English
class for the day.

And a word to 'you dreamers'. I can't even remember when the last time I had
a dream was. Of course that might be cause I don't remember too much of
anything anymore, including the conversations I had as recently as yesterday.
Is it my age, the motorcycle wreck I had in '85' or all that abuse my brain took
when I was young and still 'invincible.' One of these days I'll remember to......
Damn, I forgot what I was going to say.

Work is as busy as it has ever been. Lots and lots of work going on in the
transmisson business of Georgia Power Co. When are they going to start
building some generation out there in CA Steven B? Tell all them enviromentalist
to take themselves off to some other state, preferably Bosnia-Hertzagovenia,
and then get them state regulators to make some changes in the laws so you
don't have more of them blackouts like they had awhile back up north of you.

As soon as I get that bathroom finished, I'm going back to the Power 90 workout.
Got to get hard for the summer so I can impress all them middle age women at the
neighborhood pool this summer. (Then they can go give their men a hard time about
how fat they're getting.) You guys ever notice how wives seem to have this innate
ability to put up with their own widening butts but as soon as your belly starts to
hang a little to far out over the belt line they start in on how fat you're getting. Oh,
well. On and on turns the carousel.

Semper Fi Devil Dogs