1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20031229

Hope everyone had a fabulous X-mas. My kids had a great time and plenty of gifts so all was well. I got a nice eco-drive citizen watch and some cologne, along with the joy of watching my kids rip through gifts I had painstakingly wrapped.LOL... Dale, Take care of those OLD KNEES of yours LOL. Where's George, and Andy? Anybody got a clue. Steve B., I haven't heard from you since we had lunch. Mik,Pete, Big Do,Chuck,Sulli,Nelson, Dan The Man, STeve T., Sgt. Rock, Tynan, Otto, TC, Crash, Tim Of Wheat, Brune, and the rest, check in some time and let us know how you're doing. Inquiring minds want to know and we all know you guys are lurking.( Not you Pete! I know you post occasionally.) Well have a good week everyone and as always.........


Semper FI