1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20040120

Hello Dragons,

I see it has been awhile since I have posted anything, almost a month. You know how it is. Good
intentions but the follow thru is tough sometimes.

I talked to George this weekend. I had to call for some tiling advice. He is doing okay and is on the
way up. He has had a rough time of it through the end of last year up till recently. He put himself in
detox for ten days at the urging of his loved ones. Too much alcohol is not a good thing for the body.

Denise has me involved in another house project. The basement this time. We started with a good
cleaning and trips to the junk yard over Christmas holiday. Now I am trying to get the bath that was
stubbed in when the house was built, up and operational. I'm sure Chuck would get a good laugh if
he could see the solder joints that I have in my plumbing. But looks don't matter as long as the pipes
hold water. And an extra roll of solder is cheap compared to the price of a professional plumber.

Baseball is starting soon. Trevor has been going to weight and agilities training since the end of football
season. Tryouts for the baseball team are in the first week of Feb. He says there is really only one other
guy that will be trying out for catcher. He is really starting to fill out and grow up now. I can even see
the beginnings of mustache hair on his lip now. Puberty, it's a wonderful thing.

I'll stop here and say so long till next time. Semper Fi