1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20040102

Christmas was nothing special, spent a quiet evening with wife and daughter thinking
of the grandson we lost this year, some things will just never be the same.
The twin 10 yr old grandsons flew in from Oregon on the 26th and leave on the 5th.
We try to compensate them while they are here for the less than loving atmosphere
they endure while @ home and tend to go overboard with the gifts. This year it was
motorcycles with all the protective gear. The look on thier faces was priceless.
We have spent every free moment @ the OHV area in Gorman. Guess I need to get some work done since I'm the only one in today(or maybe I don't since I'm the only one in today).
I sure wouldn't mind it if traffic stayed the way it was coming in this morning, even with the rain!