1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030125

Hey Steve B.I'm the Asst. W/C on daywatch now.
If you ever make it down to the Civic Center Area we're on for lunch!
Unless something dramatic is going on I can take it at my leisure.
What are your off days? I am W/C on sats.and it's usually slow.
I'm currently waiting to close escrow on a home in Rialto,(a 4br 2ba w/pool & jacuzzi),
and will be throwing a helluva pool party in april/may if all goes well,
though I do hate the commute, I'm getting it for an outragiously low price under the Oficer next door
program.

Damn Steven T. what an impressive pedigree. LOL. Reminds me of Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump.LOL
You Da Man!!!!!!

Andy & Pete> You guys get 5 minutes apiece at the reunion for a political idealogy debate and that's it.
Big Bill Weidow will referee and we'll all choose sides accordingly.
Then you both must SWEAR under oath not so talk politics in the presence of others for the rest of the weekend. LOL
JUST KIDDING GUYS!!!!!! As if you could pull it off anyway....LOL
Well I'm at work and duty calls.
Semper Fi,
My Brothers

PS George, We all appreciate your hard work in keeping this train rolling. Thanx and keep up the
good work. (You too Dale!)