1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030124

It's an amazing thing, communication. It truly is a gift you have given us George.
Sure hope you can make it in July, Andy. Just would'nt be the same without you.
Stephen T.- looks like I may be in the Portland area round about April, maybe
we could get together this time, I swear we must have past eachother last time,
I could'nt believe we missed it by that much!
Thanks for the sympothy Pete, it ain't all bad. Actually life is good, but now that
the invinciblity of youth has vanished there is more kriptonite to dodge.
Dave, 213-792-8285 new work cell. Lincoln Heights, Dodger Stadium Area. Lunch?
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies,
the filthiest minds, the highest morale,
and the lowest morals of any animal I have ever seen.
Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt,1945