1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030124

Great post Steve. You truly are a family of American heroes. Your family has heavily contributed
to the greatness of our Country.
Theo - I hope the back gets better and I'm inspired by your ability to run with your injury.
Knowing you are hurting but still running, makes me feel like a wimp when I take a day off for
a minor pain.
Pete - I could say a lot, but I believe all the American newspapers are saying plenty in regards
to Germany and France. Hopefully, your anti American leader of Germany will realize that votes
are not everything. The world will be watching and hold those accountable who choose to turn
a blind eye to what is happening.
Last but not least, go RAIDERS.
Oh yeah, thanks George