1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030123

Its good to hear that most of you still PT. I got my early motivation from Sgt's Gil and Goviea. Those that went to Kangaroo 2 remember the amount of PT we did with the madman in getting ready for the deployment. That has stayed with me all these years. I've been blessed with no serious injuries. At 45, I still run 35-45 miles every week and hit the weights 4 times a week. I'm convinced that staying in shape is the fountain of youth. I can still run in the 18's and on a good day break 18:00.

Pete, I remember you as a very serious thinker. I find it hard to belive that you have fallen for the internet myth that the Jews had advanced warning of the towers attack. Do you also believe that the president only wants war for the oil?

I will try my best to be in PA for the gathering.

Proud to be a Dragon,

Semper Fidelis