1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030123

Greetings to all,
I'm still alive and well. Spending alot of time on the computer @ work these days so I don't feel the need to
play with the home comp. I have'nt checked my e-mail in at least a month, that's going to be an all day affair.
As I said in the beginning I will be in Philly in July come Hell or High water. (I may even bring along a broken down 81mm Morterman)
Getting old is a Bitch, just got the results from an MRI. Severe central stenosis with cord effacement at the
C5-6 and C6-7 levels due to broad based disc protrusion. Years of climbing power poles catching up with me.
Might just have to have some back surgery,but only as a last resort.
Still manage to run 3 miles, 3 days a week. I can't seem to make it much faster than 25 mins. running never was my forte.
I'll be back