1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20081103

We vote tomorrow!  Let us all hope and pray that the majority vote the right way.  I recently picked up a book by Ted Nugent titled: Ted, White and BLue.  Really quite interesting.  I seem to agree with him on a lot of his points.  One being that we should rely on ourselves more, and government less.  In other words, the kind of country envisioned by Obama and Hillary, will do nothing more than make us all slaves to the state.  As far as I'm concerned that is simply not acceptable.  The kind of help that I want from the government is to get out of my pay check and give me 100% unlimited free health care which I earned.  Anyway, I am looking forward to the next reunion and seeing all of you Leathernecks again!
Semper Fi!