1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20041206

Ok, So I missed a few days!!!!!!

Hey Leathernecks,
I hope everyone had a good weekend. I talked to Kloss last week and he's doing fine. Good to hear from you this weekend as well George. Woody, well what can we say but GRAMPY!!!!!!LOL.... Congrats and have fun, though now you get to play"Good Guy" all the time. Good to hear the Cpl. is doing better and I for one would be honored to have him attend our reunion. Tell him to prepare a brief presentation for us and he'll be recognized prior to the entertainment portion of the evening. Well I gotta get back to work but as usual I hope you all have a safe and productive week.

Semper Fidelis,

Dave Bomer
PS Thanx for the Underdog Theme George. That's a classic!!!!
Nice Poem Woody!!!