1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20041204

Hey Grampy


First of all, let me extend well wishes for the health of Mother and Child.
Secondly, If you think that this pre-emptive strike will prevent you from being called " Grampy " at least 30 times during the next reunion, I think your pissing up a rope. Glad to here Cpl. Powell is recovering, I think I can speak for all Dragons, when I wish him a speedy recovery.
On a side note, Health is improving, no thanks to the professionals. Go get your stuff checked out if you can, we are all approaching "heart" season. One "other"
Who wishes to remain nameless has had a MI, is ok though, prolly better than me actually.
And Bomer, how am I supposed to have a safe and productive week, without your encouragement?