1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20041204

Where is every one?

Hey fella's what's up with hardly ever seeing anyone on this blog but me and Ron? I know you Dragons have to much pride to let a lowly 81 take over. The nephew Cpl. Powell is doing better and I'm kind of looking forward to being a gramps. One thing about being a grand parent you get to screw up someone else's kid and they have to take all the heat. You west coast Marine's get on board here so in a few year's we can show the east coast boy's how to really party, even though the older I get the less partying I'm able to do. Also my nephew expressed the desire to attend the next reunion, I'm sure you all would welcome him with open arm's. Have a safe and productive week, see I'm already stealing someone's thunder.

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S
Allan"Woody"