1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20040831

All kind's of 3 dollar words

I tell Ron ya ron all those big word's made my head hurt. I was curious about Pete being the Lefty that was Pinky's freind , It sure is fun taking a trip down memory lane. Today no political comment's from me. I do however have a subect matter that might interest a few. FOOTBALL!! I miss the 49's of the mid80's and early 90's. Joe Montana the world's best QB ever. Now i know some of you will say that his replacement Steve Young broke alot of his record's and could rush better than Joe, but when he was in the pocket and defeneners were swarming he'd do a little two step and they would fall all over themselve's. Ronnie Lott, Jerry Rice, two of the classiest players to ever walk on the field.
Take care
Allan "Woody"