1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20040826

Whazz Crackin ?

Hey Guys,
It's good to see some activity for a change. Glad to know at least some of us are among the land of the living. All is well here for me on the left coast. The gout cleared up ,(for now), and I'm trying to watch what I eat. I'm still waiting for ideas from you West Coast guys pertaining to the next reunion. Times they are a flying by and it'll be on us before we know it. My competitive nature tells me that the west coast reunion MUST outshine the east coast one, though the guys did do a helluva job.
Football season has started for the boys and my two oldest are starting running backs, the eldest being team co-captain, and my youngest is quarterback and team captain. Looks like the Bomer boys will be bringing home the hardware at seasons end once again said the proud Poppa Bear!!!!!!!!
Take care guys and as usual God Bless and.........

Semper FI