1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20031227

Hello Brother Jarheads

You're right Dave, It has been awfully quiet for awhile on the
Blog. That must be cause George isn't posting.

Christmas was good to me and my family. Now it's on to the
big New Year. I'm looking forward to the coming of new opportunities
to experience the great life we have here in the good ole' U.S. of A
PS-That wasn't a slam on any other place besides the U.S.

The first thing I'm going to do in the new year is quit making
excuses for my knee and get started on a new excercise routine
and get rid of these extra 25 pounds I'm carrying around. Hell,
that might be part of why my knee is still hurting after surgery.
I'll share some good before and after shots- stay tuned.

I wish all of you guys a Happy Holiday season, that would be a
Merry Christmas to the politically incorrect, and Prosperous New Year.

Semper Fi Devil Dog