1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030127

WOW!!! A lot to read but interesting none the less.
I fully expect you guys to be running your
prospective countries in the not too distant future.
I'll keep my opinions to myself on politics, race,
religion, etc. but suffice to say that all that I am I
owe to the USMC an those who served by my side.
I am at once a part of all of you and you of me. I became
a man in your presence and most of the time with your help.
My debt to the Dragons, both individually and collectively is immeasurable.
I will carry memories of those days to my grave.


Enough mush! Raiders friggin lost and I'm waxing sentimental.
You guys have a good week and Pete When I come to Europe
I plan to take you up on that offer to visit! LOL

Semper Fi