1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030126

I'm watching Colin Powell now, live. This man is a Statesman, He has my respect.
Further, despite my german forebarers( so kill me for spelling) Fact of the matter is....
The United States Of America has save more lives in other cuntries ( did that on purpose)
than any Power on this planet.
The facts are: money makes the world go round, If L.A. drug dealers switches from Mercedes to Volvos
(like thats going to happen)(Volvos are like a liesure suit,, spelling again) Germany would have a big Problem
Pete, if you smoke a pipe and drive a Volvo, don't tell me
The facts are ,every europeon( you can only kill me once for spelling)lives in a place that has oppressed
somebody, so shut the fuck up.


I'm cranky , so? shoot me first
This USA has done more for every other state in the world ,than anyone,
the world is at relative peace only because of the Big Dawg's shadow
remove the USA , and we can go back a few centuries
factually, shit is better with us (US) in charge than it's ever been prior
And finally...................GO RAIDERS