1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030126

I guess there is a reason why I'm not in charge of the world, anyway I stand by my statement ,it's one sentence ,
you can't insert punctuation for the purpose of countering the statment.
By the way, I removed some of the larger pictues and the Blog seems to have narrowed,
if people will use their "enter" button a bit more often, I think we can keep it screen sized.
Also my grandfather was an SS tank commander who fought his countries enemies from the beginning,
til he ran out of gas on the eastern front, then he walked home, where he surrendered to the US
and then spent til 1950 in a russian POW camp. He was a policeman before the war.
His sister-in -law, oma's sister, who was married to a politician, thereby a nazi, hid jews in her attic.
those same jews survived the war and returned to Germany to speak on her behalf so she could get a widow's pension,
after the brave russians flooded the hospitals and air raid shelters when they got to their part of Berlin.
The shelters were located under ground and thousands of non-combatents were killed, including her husband.

Also no one can get me in hot water but me. My ancestors fought gallantly for the flag they were born under
and some died in their service.They did make or neccessarily expose their countries positions, but they
did what all men under arms are supposed to do, put their lives in peril when the situation requires it.