1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20070906

Contact Information

Semper Fi! One and all!! As many of you have stated, I too got caught up in too much BS and almost forgot about living. Andy, Welcome Home! Congratulations on your retirement! Hope you have a great civilian life! I believe I have found my LAST Career, once and for all. I'm currently teaching high schoolers how to defeat the SAT and ACT, and I teach college grads how to master the GRE and the LSAT. No offense intended, but college graduates are some of the most highly lost creatures that I have ever met. In the words of SGT. Gilchrest :"They aint got the walking about sense that GOD gave a fencepost!"
Anyway, I've had a few ups and downs since the last re-union and no longer have everyones contact information. I know that some of our brothers may not be hooked into the internet. I'm not real familiar with blogging, but can you set up a page with everyones' contact info? Here is mine, feel free to distribute to all the other Dragons that are out there. I'd like to get back in touch with EVERYONE so don't be shy with the addresses. Thanks.

G. Otto Hennecke
12 Monika Ct.
Bethpage, NY 11714
Email: otto03 at mac.com
Home: (516) 931 - 7526
Cell: (516) 305 - 3569

P.S. If you did not receive a Christmas card from me last year, that's because I had several come back with "NO SUCH ADDRESS" stamped on them.