1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20061227

Hey Dale

Hey guys, Unfortunately my Mother died after a long bout with cancer on the 21st of this month, so excuse me if those of you that have recently called did not get return call. I'll get back to you soon. Dale.... I appreciate the input and will most definately heed your advice. I'll get in touch with Steve B. after this stuff is over and get the ball rolling with renewed vigor. Greg S. Better if you contact me right now with all that's going on(310-594-5146) give me a call in a couple of weeks. Where are you located geographically and how much time can you dedicate towards the quest? any and all help will be greatly appreciated. I'll write more later. Those of you that know me well know I was a big Mama's Boy so you know how hard this is for me. Take care and Semper Fidelis. Happy Hoildays too!!!!!