1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20051104

1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

Good Friday to all you Jarheads. It has been a while since I have
posted anything. Almost a month I see. And what the heck happened
to George? Well I know he has had a set back with those Statin drugs
that the doctors keep wantin him to take. He went to the Doc and let
them talk him into taking another type. Well his body didn't like that
kind anymore than some of the others he has taken. His hand swelled up
so much he couldn't use it. And I talked with him yesterday and now
his foot is swelled some. All from one pill he took weeks ago. Forgive
me G if I have stated anything wrong. I don't know why he isn't online.
Maybe the satellite isn't up and running. He hasn't worked much since
the body swelled.

Things are going well here in the big A. I'm still wating on u to come visit Dave.
Did u ever decide if you are coming east for a visit?

The last fall baseball game was played last night for Austin. 7-4-2 record.
Trevor finished a couple weeks back. They were 12-2.

I just wanted to take a second and say hey. Semper Fi.