1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20051010

Howdy

Well now that a few of us are posting it seems as if Ron/George is missing in action. Dave don't worry about trying to call I know you are busy, and between you and me football is very important. It seems as if my son who at fifteen is as tall as a grown man is starting down the wrong road. Getting in his mothers face skipping school, and lying as easy as drawing a breath. Being a weekend daddy makes it hard for me at times. I try to instill all the lessons I've learned the morals I have but I'm not getting thru. I wish we lived in L.A. I'm sure Dave could take the boy down to the morgue and scare him straight. Any advise is welcome. As allways I remain your brother and fellow jarhead.

Allan"Woody"