1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20051007

RushRush

Hey All,

I know, long time no Blog. Always on the run and
never seem to have time to stop for a minute and
say Hi. George has given me grief at least twice
and the last time was probably a week ago. So,
anyway I decided to stop for a minute before I
go change my clothes for the outing I have planned
tonight. I'm going to North GA to wander thru
an eight acre 'corn maze' with the 9th and 10th grade
classes from church. I am the teacher for the 10th
graders and this is our get together thing for this fall. I
am going to take my compass with me just in case I get
lost. Anyway I gotta run. We are due at the church in
30 minutes. Have a great weekend guys. You west
coast guys get that party started. See ya soon.