1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20050909

9/11

Well my friends we are two days away from the 4th anniversary of 9/11. Thousands of people have died and billions of dollars have been spent in the name of national security. Are we safer than we were 4 years ago? Has the world backed us up on our "War on terror"? Thats all on that subject. I hope any of you in the gulf coast region are safe and sound. My prayers are with you and yours. My shoulder is getting better, I almost went off the the deep end with the pain meds but I managed to pull my head out. The grandbaby is well also my nephew who was wounded in Iraq is doing well. Now all you little people get back to school so I can go to the mall and not go crazy. As always I remain your brother and fellow jarhead.

Allan"Woody"