1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20050716

George is Down but Coming Back

I talked with george again last night. He got a new
cell phone and felt the need to call I guess. It must
be better cause I never heard any of that static
that tyically plagues our calls. Anyway, he said he
bit the bullet and shelled out the big bucks for a
sattelite setup for the internet. He is hoping to have
it up and operational by Friday. I'm not holding my
breath till Friday, but I'm sure we'll hear from him as
soon as he is able. I hope yer weekend is going fine so
far. It was kinda like a normal workday for me so far.
I was up and logged in at 6:30 this am. Gotta finish giving
the company those 9 hours they payed me for yesterday.

I had lunch with one of Georgia's finest yesterday. One of our
State House Representatives, The Honorable Bobby Reese.
Not that I have an in with the state politicians or anything
like that. He is someone I knew from my employment with
Ga Power. He left the company about eight years ago
and got involved in state politics a couple years after
he left. Anyway, that lunch and the trip to the mall
afterwards with Denise and Trevor is why I didn't get
all my time in working from home yesterday.

Gotta get back to work and finish today's piece of
yesterday. I just wanted to say Hi and give you an
update on Ron's online status.

Semper Fi