1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20050615

Hey Dale!!!

Good to see you posting. I hope all are doing well and having productive weeks. The Captain exam is over and though the results have not been posted it does not look good for the home team. My lack of police budgetary experience kinda hampered me but at least I know what I need to work on. Maybe Professor "Big Dow" can school me on the finer points of finance...:)
Anyway thanks to all that sent their support and to Sulli,,,,, Give me a call Bro. I need some more ideas to make this thing an affair to remember for all who show up. 310-594-5146. You too Sgt. Major!!!!!!! By the way Dale, I'd love to come down there and check out some sites. I plan on retiring somewhere other than LA. Too expensive, smoggy, violent, and hundreds of other adjectives. Also I hope the boys are doing great. How's Trevor doing in baseball this year. He's in high school now isn't he?

Semper Fi,

Dave Bomer