1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20041122

Update on wounded nephew.

Hello everyone just thought I'd let you guy's know how my nephew is doing. Of all the day's to get hit what day did our fellow Jarhead get his???? Nov. 10th. I think we all know what day that is. Four day's later he's recovering at Bethesda Naval hospital. That is quick. Another thing before he left I gave him one of our unit patches for good luck, he told me it's now laying in the streets of Fallujah in his flak jacket, the corpsman had to cut it off him. When I told him that having the grim reaper in his pocket might not have brought him good luck, he just laughed and said"Of course it brought me good luck, I'm alive and I did'nt get shot in my pretty face". Hopefully the boy will be home for Xmas. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes everyon have a great Turkey day.
Allan"Woody"