1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20041119

Back To The SP2 Thing

My new version of XP has the SP2 package with it, and it works great, Firewall and all, I would still caution anybody not to download the update without having the disks to start over. If you have misplaced your disks (as I had) don't risk it.

As for my health, my body evidentaly don't get along with drugs, all the stuff they have given me since I was diagnosed with high BP has crippled me. I'm doing OK now
back to work and all that. But Doctors as a rule SUCK. Only my latest has listened to me. Try taking almost a year with no income. Hurts.
Woody, I hope your nephew is recovering in good fashion, we appreciate his service.
If he has an e-mail address we could extend the invataion to blog, I'm sure the Dragons would welcome his view.