1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20041003

Howdy from Woody!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Did you guy's done south ride out all the weather allright? Ron/George don't stop your posting of political humour, even though I don't agree with alot of it, it is what make's this country so wonderfull to live in. Imagine if we lived elsewhere we could be shot just for speaking our minds. I did'nt notice any comment's about the debate I realize some of us have gotten a little pissy, includeing myself about the political comments on this page but a little back and forth can't hurt. Ron I hope you are doing better, how about those Eagle's my boy's the 49er's are really sucking this year. Andy since you were a dragon and I was an 81 you probably don't remember me but it's nice to hear you are more comfortable on the rock than we were 20 something years ago. Who ever mentioned FEBA if you were talking about the dog that was me that found it on the beach but you guy's adopted it because some hard ass in the 81's would'nt let us keep it. That's it for now once again thank all of you for your well wishes regarding my nephew in Iraq. Take care all!!!!
Allan"Woody"