1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030115

Steve- Jan 1979? What a boot. I came in in Dec 78.......Last month I went over 24 years in our Corps. Only sad thing is I can only be a Marine for 6 more years. If I manage to not get into any trouble between now and then, I figured out I will be in the top 15 seniority wise of all enlisted Marines on active duty. Not bad for a scrub from Dragons. However, there is no doubt in my mind that several other Dragons would have done the same had they stayed in. I'm just proud to know so many former active duty Marines are doing so well in the civilian world. Sometimes I wonder what I would be doing had I got out. But, when I do get out, I got the perfect job lined up that is no STRESS. You all know that guy who waves at all customers who walk into a Wal-Mart???? I want to be his assistant.

Semper Fidelis