1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030107

Steve - Good to hear from you. Just for you, I ran another PFT this morning and scored a 293. I had 19 Straight 300's from 89-99, but age does catch up. Everyone likes the new cammies, but they are a hard item to buy. Once word is out that a shipment has arrived on island, they line up the day before to buy them.

Carson Palmer - The real deal, and highly deserved his trophy - USC - Hottest team in the nation and if there was a playoff system would be number one.
I dont even want to talk about my LA Fakers.

I just heard the presidents economic speech, good times for all. Finally a plan that will benefit those who pay taxes.

NEWS FLASH: All Wall Marts and K-Marts have been closed in IRAQ - They have been replaced by Targets.

Semper Fidelis Marines