1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20060629

Yeah, It's me

What's up Leathernecks?
welcome aboard Greg. I hope you and your Dragon Brothers link up with us and continue this thing we've started. The more the better. I'm still trying to round up the West Coast faction for more ideas and commitments to tackle delegated duties. Come on guys times a wastin'. I've been busy as hell at work and will need some serious assistance if we're going to pull this thing off'.
1. I need all the contact numbers available Dale, George, Mik.
2. Steve B. I need you to contact me. So for it looks like you and I on the committee and I need your ideas.
3. "Tim of Wheat" Hunter. If you're lurking out there give me a call. You had some good ideas when we talked last year and I'd like to hear what else you've come up with.
4. "Young Sulli" Where are you? I need your help Bro.
5. Woody and Brune, nows a good time to show the "Lizards" how to organize and get things done. I'll take my help where I can get it.
6. All available Dragons "Up". Lets' rally and get this thing going. I'm looking for locations but I want it to be convenient for as many as possible. Right now I'm thinking San Diego for it's airport access and close proximity to MCRD, (Hollywood Fucks)(sorry I had to go there)(The Island rules!!!). San Juan Capistrano is choice two as it is close to Camp Horno..LOL and is great for families. Lost Angeles is choice three and also has good airport access but little else in the way of reunion unless everyone was coming alone and leaving the wife and kids at home but I digress.Let's get our votes in so I can start in a specific direction. George and Dale, if you can help with getting a general consensus on this issue I would appreciate it. Call some numbers and see what's what.
Semper Fi.....

Dave Bomer
310-594-5146