1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20051109

Jarheads!

Yeah I saw the movie. It was lukewarm and one I could have waited to come out on DVD. George was doing OK the last time I talked to him. I hope that is still the case. >>>> Dale, I've been busy as all get out lately but I still want to come see Hotlanta. Maybe the first of the year when the Spring weather breaks. Got Westpoint Leadership training until January. Theories on leadership... Bah!!!! Nothing a few years in the suck couldn't teach you. >>> Grandpa Woody, I hope you are feeling better. I am finally back in the gym and feeling a lot better physically. For a while there I was feeling sixty years old. Back pains, knee pains, gout, etc. were the order of the day. Thank God for his mercy. Well that's enough for now. You guys finish your week strong and productive as I remain.........

Bomer

PS Semper Fi