1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20050129

Trying to get a grip.

Ron I understand where your coming from, though I don't agree with all of it. I guess the point I was trying to make was when do we stop playing policeman for the entire world. I understand that people die every day from various causes, but we also strive to prevent them if we can. You mentioned people dying on the freeways, thats why we have seatbelt laws and airbags. I'm not trying to over simplify the war by comparing it to accidents I just worry that one day my 15 year old son may have to fight a war that he should'nt have to. I know if we do what we have to now he won't have to fight 10 years from now. I just want to be sure that when we do go to war it's for the right reassons. As far as cutting the Iraqi people some slack I just know in wartime a lot of innocent folks get hurt. Once again I thank all of you for your support, and wish you all a happy 05.
Allan"Woody"