1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20050107

Howdy,05

I hope the new year is treating everyone well. Glad to hear your back to work Ron, I know from personal expeirence how difficult it can be not being able to work. I'm not trying to hang out any dirty laundry here but I could use some advise. My wounded nephew came home for the holiday's, we all expected he'd be a little angry or even bitter about getting shot up, but it seems as if the kid has really lost it. He finds fault in every little thing, from strangers thanking him for his service all the way down to getting angry at his 8 yr old sister. I personally have not been in combat so I have know idea what he is going thru, the only thing is he was only in combat for 5 day's before he got hit, the month and a half prior, since he's a combat engineer was spent building things. Iv'e tried to talk to him, to get him to open up but with know luck. I'm torn between going off on him and just trying to cut him some slack. Any advise would be welcome. Good to see you made it to the blog Jack! Anyway take care everyone, have a good year hopefully I will be able to contact some more 81's and the reunion will be bigger than the last time.
Allan"Woody"