1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20041020

My Two Cents

Well, I notice that is has been awhile since I have taken the time to post
so I figured I would log-on and say Hey. You're right George, you do post
too much. (just joking) But then you also spend twice as much time online
as any of the rest of us, unless of course you count the ten hours a day that
I spend logged on while I'm at work. Oh, for the life of an internet junkie.
I guess the rest of us are just a 'bunch of #2 pencils in an internet world'.
(I stole that, so don't go giving me credit if you're laughing)

It's been a long, long time since we have heard anything from Sgt Estes.
What's going on out there in the great Northwest Steve?

How's the truck delivery business Woody? Haven't heard from you for a few weeks.

Life as usual here in Georgia. Both boys playing fall baseball
with only a week or two left to go. It looks like we are going
to have a pretty good HS JV team this next spring if this fall
is any indication. The only losses they have are against Senior
teams that they played. Austin is having a pretty good season
also. He has been catching and pitching.

Gotta run, Semper FI