1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20031001

Good to know you guys are still out there. I was starting to worry.
Hey Steve B. Let me know when/if you want to do lunch. I can do a "post check" out in Van Nuys,(I am the field sergeant on day watch!) and take my lunch out there.
The Bomer boys are killing in football. 2 starting running backs and one helluva tight end as well as starting on defense. 2 of them are kickers as well, (I taught them that too!) My eldest son, the tight end/middle linebacker already has a fan club and is known in the south bay area as "The Big Show". Already 5'10", 137lbs, and wearing a size 13 shoe and 6 touchdown in 3 games. High scool coaches are already showing an interest. Check them out at pacific coast youth football.com their team is the Inglewood Seminoles.

Semper FI and
Go "Noles"