1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030930

Dale's Teusday Evening Rant

Hello Jarheads,

Do you all realize it has already been two
months since the 'Party in Philly'? It was
a good time and I am looking forward to
the 'West Coast Rende'vous' in '08'. It
is up to Bomer, McNally, Sully and anyone
else out there on the Left Coast to put to-
gether a good one for us all. Tours of
Pendleton are in order, and of course we will
have an Official SgtMjr at this one so that ought
to carry some weight for special priveledges,
free meals at the chow hall maybe.

Anyway, I was chatting with George today and
noted how everyone sort of went running for the
hedges after the reunion. To be expected I guess.
After all everyone does have a life to live. Dave has
criminals to catch and Chuck has toilets to clean. Oh,
yeah, "Chuck doesn't do stoppages." He's an installation
kind of plumber. (I'm laughing Chuck, I'm laughing.) I didn't
know that plumbers specialize.

I just got back from another losing ball game. My son
Austin has been drafted on I think the sorriest ball team
that he has been on yet, and he has been on some pretty
bad ones. Oh well, it is a short fall season. Only three more
losses to go and we can start praying for a coach in the Spring
that actually knows something about coaching a ball team. I'm
a great sideline critic. (I don't give the coach a hard time cause
at least he is willing to attempt the effort.)

Well it is about my bedtime so I am going to shut down my rant.
You guys keep it swinging and take time every now and then
to tell us what's on your mind.

Hasta Luego (I don't know what that means but i though it sounded good)