1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030101

Alright Andy, just for you I am posting and making my presence known. I am still here and read
the Blogger often, I just don't have much to say sometimes.

Go Dawgs!!! They are having a great season. First one since Hershal Walker was around.

I want to wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year. We spent a nice quiet evening over
at some friends home. We just spent the night so we wouldn't have to venture out on the roads
late when the crazies were out. Both the boys stayed with friends so we could have a night out.

Three more days will be the twentieth anniversary of my end of active service. It almost doesn't
seem possible that it's been that long.

Only six months, twenty four days and a wake up till the Reuniion. I hope everyone is getting
their vacation requests in nice and early if you have to do that kind of thing. I'm starting on my
new diet and fitness program next week. I promise. Don't want to show up in Philly with a
construction profile that everyone talks about behind my back. See ya in July