1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20021016

Greetings from the Rock,

Been gone for awhile, and busy in between. Nice logo from HS BN 3D FSSG. I'm MRB BN, 3d FSSG. It used to be two BN's, but 3 years ago they combined Maintenance BN and Supply BN into MRB. VERY BIG BN.
Its good to see there as been regular posts on this work of art by George.
I see some comments on politics. Do not get me started. I watch all the political shows, and just got Sean Hannitys book "Let Freedom Ring", and a book by Ann Coulter. I guess you could say I'm a staunch Republican.
Its 0430, and I'm getting ready for my daily 6 mile run. Its getting harder and harder to go out and run, but I'm still under 18 minutes for my PFT - Mainly due to lots of super glue and advil.
Semper Fidelis my fellow Marines.