1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20021001

Good morning gentlemen,

Sometimes I forget to look at this thing for while and then have to go back and catch up.
That was quite a lot you had to say grandpa Theo. It does jolt you with a taste of mortality
when a man dies on the job. It's good to hear you have climbed your way into an office job.
It sure is a lot safer in a chair then on a pole.

I'm going up to serve lunch at the Annual Retiree's BBQ today. I haven't decided if I want to stick
around this place long enough to get into that group. I guess I'll hang out until something better
comes along anyway.

Got both boys playing fall baseball. Sure keeps a man busy for eight weeks.
How about them Braves!!! Division playoffs start Wednesday at 1:05