1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020915

I'm back,
Spending most days at a computer it's tough doing it @ home, some of the work stuff is fun. I'm learning my way around a C.A.D. program, that's pretty cool. Yeah I know I've become an office pogey, but I make it out to the field
most days. I was missing the hands on work and the running of a line crew but there have been so many accidents latley it's scary. We just had a fatallity a couple weeks ago, just like you said George short cuts kill. He left a wife and 2 young daughters. I've known him since I was a grunt @ D.W.P. I've always tried to do the right thing but you can get caught up in trying to do a better job. Thankfully myself nor anyone under my charge have ever been injured on the job.
Grand kids are Cool, it's thier parents that can be a pain in the ass. I sure wish I could have gotten the step-son to go for the Corps. A bigger flake you've never seen. We will leave it at that so my blood pressure stays down.
Theodore, Theodius or Theo it's all the same to me. Don't remember the exact origin but it had to do with a football player, Andy Paul and Mutt. (any heard from Mutt? I gave up he does'nt return my calls)
Dale, I've worked my share of cold, windy, rainy, earthquakey, rioty nights. Quite the adreniline rush working South Cental L.A. in the middle of the night when all the lights are out.
Hey Dave I'm at lincoln heights now, even closer.
Gotta go, going to Moms like a good Son,
Y'all take care.
Theo