1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020630

Hello Barry, good to see you on board. Are you really in TN
or is that just a rumor? Have you looked at the Dragon web site http://www.oneninedragons.com/home.html

There is a link on the home page that shows you all the
personal info that we have on everyone so far. Do me a
favor and send me some current info on you and yours so I
can add it to the web page. You can see from the page what
info I need. Send it to me via email: dalermartin@hotmail.com

Count-down to Cancun has begun. 12 days and a wakeup and I'll
be baking, I mean basking in the sun in northern Cancun. We are
really excited about our trip. I've been told to take several of those little
spray bottles with the fans on them. They are supposed to be good
to use when bartering with the locals. Kind of brings back memories
of the Phillipines or Korea.